Intro to my fitness & lifestyle blog!

Hi All!

I have been wanting to do this for a while now, but never found the time (or made it) to focus on it. But recently, I have been focusing on it more than ever... my health and fitness!

I have always been into sports, going the gym and general fitness but I never viewed it as a lifestyle. I always had a gym membership but rarely used it, in fact some months I would go paying for the membership without using it at all!

Now, we all know that it is important to have a healthy lifestyle but just HOW important is it? Just a brief and I repeat... BRIEF summary of what having a healthy lifestyle does:

A healthy lifestyle has both short and long term health benefits. Long term, eating a balanced diet, taking regular exercise and maintaining a healthy weight can add years to your life and reduce the risk of certain diseases including cancerdiabetes,cardiovascular diseaseosteoporosis and obesity

So, I decided to make proper use of my gym membership, began excising at least once a week... then this turned into twice to eventually regularly going to the gym 3-4 times a week. The more I worked out, the more I enjoyed it which resulted in setting goals and gradually learning new things. Which has got me to this blog... my health and fitness blog which I am now starting to keep track of my fitness and lifestyle. 

I have created a Youtube account which will feature contents of my fitness and lifestyle as well as many other things in future. Right now, I feel amazing! I feel more confident within myself and my fitness is only getting better. 

So over the next few months I will be vlogging my journey!

I hope you enjoy this blog and please subscribe to my youtube channel on the link below! 

Lots of love, 

Sarah xox

Click here to watch my fitness videos

Comments

Popular Posts