UK BLOG AWARDS!

Hi Everyone!

My Blog has been nominated for the UK Blog Awards 2019 under the category Mental Health and I am so excited!!!

Those who have read my blog will know I have been trying to understand and spread awareness for people suffering with Mental Health. Sadly, someone in every family suffers with mental health or negative thinking and this effects lives on a daily basis. Although we may not be able to cure mental health, we can do something to make things better for an individual and give them hope & a better outlook on life. If we all strive to be mental health aware, we can train our minds to think better which allows us to feel better!

If you knew the power your thoughts have... you'd never think a negative thought again!

So I am delighted to be running in the UK's biggest blog awards. I am in a category with some amazing competitors, but the fact that there is a category for mental health proves that people are starting to take notice and this is more than enough!

To those also in the UK Blog awards I want to say well done & all the best! Hopefully I will see you at the finals! But in order to get there... I need your help...

Please visit the attached link and vote for me in order for me to expand my blogging and help others who are suffering with mental health!

All my love and thank you so much!!

Sarah xoxo


https://blogawardsuk.co.uk/dk_vote_post_entries/time-to-always-be-you/



Comments

Popular Posts