Hannah Quilliam Make Up and Nails

Our next Be You Review is based on a Makeup Artist and Nail Technician named Hannah Quilliam.

So what do we know about Hannah?

Qualifications

Firstly, Hannah completed her course with Jane Iredle leaving her with a Jane Iredale qualification along with a qualification with Nail Harmony for her nail essentials achieving her Gelish Polygen Fundamental 101 Education Course in October 2017.

Price List

Hannah currently charges the following prices:
Full Face without lashes: £20.00
Full Face with lashes: £25.00

Nails vary depending on the service requested but start from £30.00.

Where is Hannah based?

Hannah is a mobile freelance and is also based in 3 different salons across the Southport Merseyside area.

Social Media

When reviewing Hannah's social media profiles it was clear that she was professional. How can I tell this by her social media profile? 

Social media says a lot about an individual. This includes the quality of the posts and the things posted. Hannah posts regularly and her social media defiantly comes across as professional and inspiring. So why not give her page a follow? 

Insatgram: @hannahquilliamakeup








‘’ I am currently about to achieve about to graduate a graphic design degree, this helps me with my job which as I believe I am creative.  I love experimenting with products and learning new things like techniques and trends. I find it so satisfying to see individual’s reactions when I have completed their look knowing that I have transformed them for the event or occasion they are attending.  The level of enjoyment I receive from my feedback gives me great job satisfaction and I never feel like I am just doing a job to earn a living, it is something that I love.   I would love to stay in the makeup and nail industry upon the completion of my degree.  I love to look back and see how much I have advanced and achieved over the last 4 years’’ – Hannah 








Comments

Popular Posts