Makeup Artist Review: Becky B Beauty

This makeup artist review is of Becky B Beauty.

Instagram: @beckyb_beauty

In this review I will be talking about her looks, pages, prices and personal view of her page.

Now first thing is first, this girl has some born talent and clearly a love for makeup. When reviewing her page and looks I realized that she has a love for what she does and this is all shown by the way she describes her looks and the constant development of her page.

The looks that grabbed my attention where: 











Now what I love about these looks are is that they all stand out and makes an impression. They show personality and imagination. These bold colors help the Clients eyes to stand out, draw attention to the Clients beauty and work with the color of the eyes.

When getting your makeup done you want to feel pretty and most of all the Client wants the makeup to stay on for a long period of time. So I reviewed one of the Clients done by Becky B Beauty and was advised that her makeup stayed on for up to 8-10 hours perfectly! Now that's some good going.

Becky B Beauty will make sure you feel comfortable and tak into consideration of any allergies. Whatever coverage you want, whether light or full, this will be done to your preference. Professional if you ask me!

Prices

Becky B Beauty has realistic and affordable prices.

Full Face: £25.00
Full Face With Lashes: £28.00
None Refundable Deposit: £10.00

This MUA is located in Manchester and has a Level 2 Beauty Therapy Diploma with ongoing practice on a daily basis.

When speaking with Becky B Beauty and asking if I could write about her page I learnt that this girl is a genuine, kind and loving MUA who would make anyone feel comfortable in her presence. I will be booking in with her soon!

Support Becky B Beauty with her growth by following her Instagram page.

I am excited to watch this talent grow.

Are you a MUA? Contact me for a review of your page to progress your growth.

Comments

Popular Posts